The information presented below are intended to inform the user more about placement, use and administration " cookies" used by our website.
If you need more information and this are not mentioned below, please contact us anytime .
Please read carefully the next informations:
What we call "Web 2.0" , "cookies" play an important role in facilitating access and delivery of multiple services over the internet user to enjoy such as:
- Customizing certain settings such as: language that is viewed a website, the currency in which they express certain prices or rates, keeping options for various products ( measures other details etc. ) in shopping cart ( and storing these options) - thereby generating flexibility "shopping cart"
- Cookies offers owners of sites valuable feedback on how their sites are used by site visitors so that they can make it more efficient and more accessible to users.
- They allowed multimedia applications on other sites to be included in a particular site to create a browsing experience more valuable, more useful and more enjoyable;
What is a "cookie"?
An "Internet Cookie "(a term known as "browser cookie" or "HTTP cookie" or simply "cookie" ) is a file small , consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user who accesses the Internet. The cookie is installed by request issued by a web server to a browser ( ex Internet Explorer, Chrome ) and is completely "passive" ( doesn't contain software viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the hard driveul user ).
A cookie has 2 parts: the name and cookie value content. Moreover, during the existence of a cookie is determined; Technically, only web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user turns on the website associated webserver respectively. Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases more portions, not personally identify internet users.
There are 2 big cookie's categories:
- Cookies session - they are stored temporarily in the case of cookies the web browser for it to store them until the user exits the web - site or close the browser window ( ex when logging to a webmail account or social networks ).
- Persistent cookies - these are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device ( and generally depends on the default cookie lifetime ). Persistent cookies include also those placed by another website than the one you visit the user at the time - known as the third party cookies ( cookies placed by third parties ) - that can be used anonymously to store a user's interests, so be delivered most relevant advertising to users.
What are the cookie's advantages?
A cookie has information that connect a web browser (user) and a web server ie (website). If a web browser that accesses the server again, it can read information already stored and react accordingly. Cookies provide users a pleasant experience browsing and support the efforts of many websites to provide comfortable utilizatorillor: ex - preferences regarding online privacy, language options on the website, shopping carts or relevant advertising .
What is the cookie's lifetime?
Cookies are managed by webservers. The lifetime of a cookie can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used only for one session (session cookies) and are not retained once the user has left the website and some cookies are retained and reused every time the user returns to that website ('Cookie s permanent'). Although these cookies can be deleted by a user at any time via your browser settings.
What are cookies placed by third?
Certain sections of content on some sites may be provided by third parties / suppliers ( ex news box, a video or an advertisement ) . These third parties may also place cookies through the site and they are called "third party cookies" because they are not placed by the owner of the website in question. Suppliers also must respect others applicable law and the privacy policies of the website owner .
What kind of informations are stored and accesed with cookies? What kind of informations are stored and accesed with cookies?
Cookies retain information in a small text file that allow a website to recognize a browser. The web browser will recognize until they expire or cookie is deleted .
Cookie stores important information that improves Internet browsing experience ( ex the language setting you wish to access a site , keeping a user logged into webmail accounts, online banking security, storage in your shopping cart )
Why are cookies important for the Internet?
Cookies are the focus of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and adapted to each user preferences and interests. Refusal or disable cookies can make some websites impossible to use. Deny or disabled cookies doesn't mean you will not receive online advertising - but it will no longer take into account your preferences and interests , evidenced by browsing behavior .
Security and confidentiality issues.
Cookies ARE NOT viruses! They use type plain text formats. There are comprised of chunks of code so it can not be enforced neither can auto - run. Consequently, you can not duplicate or replicate on other networks or replica to run again. Because they can not perform these functions can not be considered viruses. Cookies can still be used for negative purposes. Since preferences and stores information about users' browsing history, both on a particular site and several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti -spyware products are aware of this fact and constantly marks cookies to be deleted in removal proceedings / scanning anti-virus / anti -spyware. Generally browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity period and erased automatically after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues about cookies
All modern browsers offers the possibility to change your cookie settings. These settings typically founded in "options" menu or " preferences " of your browser.
For any questions, please contact us.